Skip to content
Preventive Maintenance contracts include the following benefits and services:
- Provide preventive maintenance inspections that meet regulation requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Computerized inventory management that includes
- Asset management reports
- Ongoing equipment histories
- Cost performance reports
- Quality and risk management analysis
- Consolidate medical equipment maintenance service into a comprehensive program.
- Ensures compliance with JCAHO, Washington State DSHS standards, FDA’s Safe Medical Devices Act, Standards for Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Medical Quality Commission accreditation program.
- Allow access to non-manufacturer parts sourcing.
- On-site repair and preventive maintenance coverage 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- On-site assistance during regulatory agency surveys.
- Equipment user consultations on operator level maintenance, accessories and consumables, safety and quality assurance.
- Equipment pre-purchase evaluations.
- Provide assessment in decisions to upgrade or replace existing equipment.
- User in-service and training on equipment operation.